Let’s get straight to the point. If you’re going to spend money on a vaporizer, then you need something that is not only reliable, but will also produce a very enjoyable smoke. When I first started on my journey with vaporizers nothing really appealed to me. I mean let’s face it, they all basically look and operate the same. Just like a bong I wanted something interesting that would allow me to stand out of the crowd, especially if I was going to spend this kind of money.
After searching from shop to shop I finally came across the Volcano. This thing was set up on display with a huge balloon attached to it FILLED with smoke. And being the impulsive person I am, I took one home the same day and never looked back!
Click Here if you’re looking for the best place to purchase the Volcano and you will be taken to Vape World. You will get a Free Grinder, Free Shipping, and some other really cool bonuses with your purchase.
How the Volcano Vaporizer Works
The Volcano works by heating up your medicine to just the right temperature for inhalation. For those of you that prefer a more detailed control, then both the Digital and Classic versions will allow you to set a custom temperature point before heating your herb. Once the desired temperature is reached, the vapor is then carried into a balloon. Although this might sound pretty simple by design, do not let it fool you! The Volcano removes over 99% of tar and other harmful carcinogens. This means that your smoke comes out light, pure and refreshing which will allow you to better taste your medicine and all of its nuances.
Perhaps the best part about this process though is that the balloons will allow you to store your herb in its ready to smoke form without having to go back and vaporize more. If you have a few friends over then you simply pass around the balloon without having to worry about the vaporizer itself. Simply set it and forget it.
If a picture is worth a thousand words, then surely a video of the Volcano Vaporaizer in action is worth a million! For those of you that prefer to watch rather than read, then check this puppy out:
A more detailed breakdown
- Comes with a standard 3 year warranty. You know it’s a quality product when the maker is willing to stand behind it this long. If it stops working, simply send it back.
- Made out of 100% stainless steel. No plastics or other cheap materials here. If you get too baked and knock it over then simply pick it back up and take another rip!
- Wide temperature range. The Volcano can handle temperatures from 266° all the way up to 446°! This is designed to be an all around vaporizer capable of reliably handling many different strands of herb.
- Comes with everything you need to get started right away which even includes the balloons.
- Comes in both Classic and Digital form. Before purchasing you will need to take some time to figure out which one will best suit your needs. It should be said that the Digital version does cost quite a bit more, but if you have the extra cash then it could be worth it.
- German engineered. This is only a drawback if you prefer to support American made products. But let’s face it, German products are known for their reliability craftsmanship. If you want the best then you may just have to step “outside of the box”.
What’s the best place to buy the Volcano?
Even though I bought mine from a local shop, I must admit that it wasn’t a very smart move. As we all know, just about everything is a lot cheaper online. If you’re looking to pick one of these bad boys up then look no further than VapeWorld which carries the biggest online selection of vaporizers. By purchasing your Volcano through them, you will get Free Shipping, a Free Grinder, and a Free Case to carry it around in. And being a trusted online merchant, you’ll be able to get the best deal on your Volcano available.
If you want something sturdy and reliable, then look no further than the Volcano. On top of impressing your friends and making everyone jealous, you’ll be able to get a quality product that won’t break or mysteriously stop working. I’ve used mine quite heavily (faithfully 4-7 times per week) for over 2 years and it still works just as it did the day I brought it home. If that wasn’t enough, if you pick yours up from VapeWorld you’ll be able to get it for a lot cheaper than I did at a local shop.