For those of you looking for something right in the middle in terms of price, the Extreme Q is right up your alley. It’s not cheap, but at the same time it’s not as expensive as a few other vaporizers such as the Volcano. But as you’ll soon find out though, the Extreme Q comes packed with a few extra features that none of the vaporizers in these other price ranges have, all while still delivering a very high quality vapor.
In fact, ever since it first hit the market in 2008 its been labeled the miniature Volcano for its ability to produce quality vapor without the same price tag.
How does the Extreme Q work?
What I found to be really cool about the Extreme Q is that unlike most of the other products out on the market, it comes with 3 methods of vapor delivery. You can either use a balloon like you would with a Volcano or you can use a whip. But for those of you that would rather not deal with either then you’ll be happy to know that you can take it to the head as well.
Directly on the front of the Extreme Q is the digital temperature display which feels very high quality and is easy to read. The heater on this vaporizer ranges from 100 all the way to 400 degrees. While testing this product out I found that it generally reached vaping temperature in just a little under 2 minutes. This is pretty much on par with other vaporizers that i‘ve used in this same price range.
I have to say though that one of my favorite features of the Extreme Q is the fact that it comes with a remote! To my knowledge this is very unique as no other vaporizers come with one. The remote will allow you to do everything from turning the unit on and off all the way to changing the vape temperature. This feature also makes it very convenient for use at parties. You can simply leave an empty balloon attached and when it’s time for a refill simply use the remote to fill up another one!
Here is our video review so you can get a good visual on how the Extreme Q works:
- Remote control. A very cool and useful feature that will allow you to control most of the Extreme Q’s functions from a distance.
- 3 different delivery systems. This product will allow you to use a whip, balloon, or smoke your herb direct. Lot’s of flexibility here.
- Forced air mode. Has an internal fan that you can engage to do all of the work for you. This literally forces the vape into your mouth which takes all of the work away from the user. Perfect for the lazy smoker!
- Lifetime warranty. The Extreme Q feels solid and very well built. It is such a great product that the manufacturers, Arizer, offers a full lifetime warranty.
- Vape not as strong as the Volcano. But to be fair the Volcano also costs significantly more than this and doesn’t come with a remote!
- Have to be careful when filling. It is very easy to accidentally drop some of your medicine down inside of the vape chamber.
What’s the best place to buy the Extreme Q?
If you’re looking to get your hands on the Extreme Q at the lowest price possible, then Planet of the Vapes really is your best option. They offer big discounts over other merchants and also offer very fast and free shipping. To make things even better, they will even throw in a free grinder.
No doubt about it, if you’re in the market for a good middle of the road vaporizer, the Extreme Q knocks it out of the park. The fan feature along with the remote control allow it to compete with more advanced vaporizers but without the costs. Personally, I would be very comfortable with having this as my only product versus an entire collection as it allows you to use multiple delivery systems.